Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TUTU Pretty!

Okay, so I (Kari-Ann), am not the girliest of the girlie girls.  Now, don't get me wrong...  We're all about hair pretties and dresses and make-up in this house, but if you looked at my daughter's closet you'd have to strain to find pink, and some people would be shocked by the amount of blue, black and grey. 

What can I say?  She's 2 and a half.  I'm still in control.  I fear there will be a day coming when she'll go all girlie-girl on me and I'll have to deal.  Today is not that day.  :)

So I'm sure when I told my sister-in-law I was making a tutu for my niece's first birthday, she probably wondered.  But I believe you should go big, or go home.  So I went big.  And I think I even shocked myself.  Because I think it's seriously cute.  Or maybe it's just the niece.  Or the ridiculously cute pictures from Jodi Lee over at Memories by Me Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment