Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Show and Tell

I facebooked a while back about being the "homemade" Aunty, and finding it to be just a little bit harder each year as my nieces and (especially!) nephews get older. I went for something completely different for the boys this year, and it sounds like they are quite the hit...  It's a bird, it's a plane, nope - it's a PERSONALIZED SUPERHERO CAPE!







The pictures don't really show them off, but my 2 and a half year old didn't want to model them for me so until I can convince her to show off hers (yup, capes aren't just for boys!), it's the best I can do.  I may have also saved my sisters-in-law from having to get too creative for Halloween!

Not to be outdone, I did have to come up with something cute for my curly-headed little niece, so since my other niece got a tutu for her first birthday it was time to make one for Miss M.  I gotta say, I think I'm getting into this tutu thing.  I LOVE these colours together.  Purple is the colour of choice in that house, so I added in some blue, green and yellow for good measure.  My daughter was a little sad to see it leave...



No comments:

Post a Comment