Monday, March 3, 2014

Product Review - Snack-Loc Bags


What started out as an alternative to thousands of plastic food bags in our landfills has become one of the greatest organizational tools on the go!  We love how this product continues to surprise us with all of its uses.
Our snack-loc bags come in 3 sizes – 4x6, 6x6 and 9x12 inches.  They feature a food-safe nylon liner, and a super-cute, designer cotton outer shell.  They close using zippers (but we’re happy to make them with Velcro if you prefer!).  They are water-resistant.  The inside pulls out for a quick wipe or rinse in the sink, but for a big mess, the clean-up is as easy as tossing them in the washing machine! 
They were designed to be an alternative to plastic baggies for food, but since then we’ve started using them for so many things. Some of our favourites include:

-a damp face cloth for a road trip
-crayons
-soothers in the diaper bag (it’s the only way to make sure it’s clean when you pull it from the bottom!)
-our extra large size is great Sophie the Giraffe, or any other favourite teething toy
-makeup
-gum and peppermints
 





What's your favourite thing to keep in YOUR snack-loc bags? Or maybe you need one so you can find out? Share your comments below and you might win one!

19 comments:

  1. I have been wantingng these for lunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a wet facecloth for wiping Iz-B's face away from home when she starts eating solids more often :-) I hate using wipes on her face. Would also be handy for all those little things that go vanish in the diaper bag, and for snacks for my older two who always seem to be hungry when we're not at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we use them in our house for my boys lunches and snacks at school . they LOVE them cause they are all in fun prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always contemplated getting a few of these, what a great idea instead of buying disposable plastic bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try them since my lo and I started back to work at my daycare. There are so many things that I realized I need snack bags for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of these, I love the idea of being able to reuse a bag instead of wasting them and always throwing them out. I've been trying to teach my kids the importance of recycling and this is such a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like to fill up a few bags with popcorn and bring them along to play dates at the park, zoo, or beach. Then, when it's snack time, my little guy hands out a snack pack to each of his friends to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted one of these bags, as they have so many uses! My SIL has some for my niece and they both love them. They use them for wet cloths and snacks on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We use it as our diaper bag "first aid" kit! Advil, gripe water, thermometer, etc. We have a few of your snack bags and love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. veggies or crackers for my kids' lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apples and other snacks for the road.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First aid kit.. (gripe water, tylenol, nail clippers etc)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to keep my kids snacks in them for shopping. Makes it a very tasty trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep coming back to your website and looking at your bags, they sound so perfect and look so great. I am hoping to try them out soon...my son starts school in September and I will back to work from my 2nd maternity. All your products look great for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We've used our bags as a "carry-all" for baby feeding that had bibs, washcloth and utensils and now that we are out of the "baby phase", we use them for goldfish crackers, banana bread and trail mix for when they go to school!

    ReplyDelete