Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Starting Fresh

I don't know about you, but I love starting fresh.  I'm the one you call when you want to clean out your closet because there is nothing more satisfying than not looking at the same ol' stuff anymore.  You know what they say about how if you've had something kicking around your closet for a year and you haven't touched it, chances are that you aren't going to in the next year either.

That's sort of how we're feeling right now.  We're basically sold out of stock.  I've got a few bibs, blankets, headbands, hair clips and soother clips, but otherwise we've done a pretty good job of cleaning house the last couple of weekends.  And that means a chance for us to start fresh.

I'm not kidding when I say that between the two of us we've ordered something like 60 yards of fabric in the last week or two.  The first batch came today and we're like a couple of kids at Christmas thinking of what we're going to ear mark for what.  In fact, as soon as I hit publish on this post I'm going downstairs to start cutting out more and more projects.  Corn and Apples Festival in Morden isn't far away, and we've also got something a little fun planned for our Facebook page in August, so we can't be out of stock for long!

I'd love to show you all 60 that we've ordered, but I'm not even sure I remember what they all are (isn't that half the fun?!).  Here's a little taste of what I know is on order.  If you see anything you love tell us your vision for it!  If all the dresses I've been sewing lately are any indication, you are far more creative than us!  yourplayfulpeanut@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment