Friday, June 4, 2010

Photo Shoots!

We've said it before, and we'll probably say it many more times - pictures are the bane of our existence over here.  If we had a nickel for every person who's seen our products in person compared with our products in pictures - well, let's just say the pictures aren't doing the products justice. 

Today, I think I may have found the solution to our problem...  In the form of my two year old.  I was attempting to take some pictures of our new oversized receiving blankets.  The goal was to get that nice "blowing in the wind" look, but every once in a while the wind would really pick up, and this irritated my daughter to no end.  What you can't tell from this picture is that she's actually saying, "wind, get away!" and grabbing the blanket to stop it from flapping like crazy.  Then when the wind would die down she'd wander back over to where I was standing until the next gust. 
Speaking of these oversized receiving blankets - there are some smoking deals in the sale section if you're looking for a great baby gift - playfulpeanut.etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment